Remarkably close, spectacularly remote.
The picturesque Blueys Beach is nestled in the Mid North, Barrington Coast region of New South Wales at the heart of the Pacific Palms area. It is just a short 3-hour drive from Sydney, and it is nestled between some of the most popular beaches in the region – Elizabeth and Boomerang beaches to the north and Sandbar, Cellito and Seal Rocks beaches to the south.
Blueys Motel offers spacious and affordable accommodation in a tranquil and friendly coastal atmosphere and is within walking distance to Blueys Beach, shops, cafes and restaurants.
Nearby landmarks and attractions:
- 20 mt to restaurants and cafes
- 200 mt to Blueys Beach
- 900 mt to Boomerang Beach
- 3 km to Elizabeth Beach
- 3 km to Shelly Beach
- 8 km to Cellito Beach
- 5 km to The Green Cathedral
- 3 km to Booti Booti National Park
- 8 km to Sandbar Beach
- 12 km to Myall Lakes National Park
- 15 km to Whoota Whoota Lookout
- 18 km to Forster Marina
- 16 km to Wallingat National Park
- 22 km to Stockland Mall, seaside twin towns Forster & Tuncurry
- 23 km to One Mile Beach
- 23 km to Cape Hawke Lookout
- 25 km to Sugarloaf Point Lighthouse
- 48 km to Diamond Beach
- 6 km to Newcastle Airport